Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Past You..and The Current Me

you know what exactly is the reason why i dont trust right away?..because im vulnerable and stupid. I dont know where should i stop, forget and let go. funny thing, it wasnt me who started it.

i remember you, i still remember it and i guess that will always be with me. those memories. it's depressing sometimes, though there is no point of being one. nothing happened. i cut it out before it get started. i didnt regret it. i know what i did was right. because you is you and me is me. we both know each other what are we like and the conflicts. were wise enough not to put us into a mess. yet i dont understand why i am feeling this way. is it because i run away?what you think?did i really run away?...

after all these years, we were never been the same again. i dont know you anymore or myself, i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment